sábado, 9 de maio de 2015

Online Prayers Prayers for all the moments of life.

People who could not sleep when using this prayer quickly had good nights sleep
Do this prayer My God and my father in heaven in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I ask this Prayer now. because the Lord speaks in thy word that everything that they ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ believing, the Lord will do! And that is why I cried throughout my family. that can receive your peace, for the Lord says: do not themselves disturb your heart! Why be so concerned about losing the nights of sleep! Because both fear the day of tomorrow?
Help me now so I can have the fullness of your joy. AND that is sanctified in thy truth, for thy word is the truth. you can trust in thee and thy grace is sufficient, because thy power itself perfected in my weakness. The part of my life where I am feeling more weak. that your power will be manifested, that thy name may be glorified and that I can understand the breadth and depth of your love, that you feel your love, because I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me.
Holy Spirit will flow over me. with peace the love, the joy, gentleness and faith. Enhances my path, because si i do thy will the Lord will give me the authority to overcome all problems. AND what I beseech thee in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ amen.

Disk prayer 031- 30871516 Click on video

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário