sábado, 9 de maio de 2015

Pray with me this prayer

Difficult moment in life?
Great God I have cried to thee all the days. and the name of the Lord Jesus Christ will continue. dwell and I will pray, put faith in my heart, that develop and that everything that I live serve for that my faith continues to grow, I want to recover what I lost, I need the coverage of the Blood of Jesus Christ, help me by providing the money that we need to pay all my debts, even if the situation is difficult, ma I believe that the Lord is in control of all my life.

I love you O God and I am walking in accordance with your will, confirms the anointing of prosperity. multiply the money that I have, I may have wisdom to use, order and decency, I don't miss the blessing that the Lord is providing. Mr opens the door to work, I need opportunities, I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Prayer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário