sábado, 9 de maio de 2015

Prayer to receive all the blessing

Pray with me
My God and my father in heaven, I come to you to make this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ and receive your blessing. I pray Lord that I may be blessed in the city and blessed in the field. my family will be blessed and that you will receive the results of prayer, my basket and mixer will be blessed, The Lord God will grant that is solved all my problems, sent the blessing in my barn and in everything that my hands do. The Lord my God bless the house where I live.
At the right time, veneer to a lot of people and I will not borrow, thou me and as a leader. I am always cheerful and never sad. My God that all thy blessing that are written in thy word, are bestowed upon me thy word is faithful and true and struggles to fulfill. thy ways are fidelity and love. I pray for gloria in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário